Now Graeme's calling me out with the music meme
I was kind of hoping not to get called out on this, because I hate these things--not that there's anything wrong with them, but that I can never seem to decide on things. I'm sure I'll remember something after I post this and get mad at myself for not thinking about it sooner.
1. Total amount of music files on your computer:
At work, not very much - just random promotional radio files. At home... Er... I don't know - I don't have that information in front of me. Probably quite a bit, to be honest. Of course, I tend to just listen to the streaming audio from Sirius now that I am satellite radio geek.
2. The last CD you bought was:
I can't remember the last one I bought for myself. Usually I get albums as gifts, because whenever I have money, it usually goes towards books. The last CD I got, though, was from my little brother: New Danger by Mos Def. And it's absolutely fucking brilliant.
3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
"Sex Machine" by James Brown. I knew this Satellite Radio blogging discussion thing with Chris Brown was going to cause some trouble...
4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
1. "I Used To Love H.E.R." - Common Sense
2. "Wild Dogs of Kitwanga" - Al Grierson (it's this folk song by this singer who died a few years ago... it's all about these wild dogs that beg for food from trains passing through town, and it always breaks my heart)
3. "Cosmic Rays" - Charlie Parker
4. "Alleluiah" - Dar Williams
5. "The Tender Trap" - Frank Sinatra.
5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
I'll take John Jakala, David P. Welsh and Joe Rice, because I really don't know anything about their musical tastes.
<< Home