It's fishy: everyone's doing contests, so I want in.
The one thing I love about the blogosphere more than anything else is the willingness people have to support books they enjoy by any means necessary. If this means giving shit away, then they're all about it. John Jakala had his Street Angel squid battle a while back, and now Shane Bailey and the Peiratikos crew are doing their contests for The Walking Dead and Scott Pilgrim, respectively (and I may just end up entering one of those).
And, I'm nothing if not a jump-on-the-bandwagon type of guy.
So... There hasn't been much buzz on Adam Sacks' Salmon Doubts, published by Alternative Comics. More information can be found at Alternative Comics.
So, if you want to win a copy of this graphic novel, send me something related to fish, and note that somewhere in the title of the e-mail so I don't just delete it. I don't care if it's your secret fish fetish, your reason for wanting to be a fish, your best fish recipe, a drawing of a fish playing pinochle - whatever. Whichever fish-related thingy that astounds/frightens/inspires/pleases me the most gets a copy of Salmon Doubts.
Again, the usual disclaimer - you've got to live in the US (except Hawaii or Alaska). We'll close this contest on Friday, October 31st, and I'll announce the winner shortly thereafter, but by Wednesday, November 3rd at the latest.
<< Home