An Immodest Proposal
You know, I love the antagonism of the on-line comics world. I've engaged in it myself - obviously - and, no matter what I say, I'll continue to do so in the future. But you know what? Ken was right - we do continue on the same seven conversations over and over again.
One of my favorite recurring discussions is the Indy All-Snob Squadron vs. the Superheroic Status Quos. I phrased it like that not because it's almost World Series time, but because I still think the playground is big enough for all of us to ride the swings side-by-side, seeing how high we can get. But since the nature of American society has become so partisan in all aspects, let's just strip it down to the silly contest it is, and battle.
Let's just get it out of the way. Let's get a half-court game together for San Diego, the biggest collective of mainstream excess sycophants and navel-gazing artcomix snobs.

<< Home