Linkage: TCAF
Sorry for not updating for about a week--it's the end of the television sweeps period, so I'm utterly swamped. I can't even see the floor in parts of my office. So, hopefully I'll be able to meet the Sirius vs. XM challenge tomorrow at some point. I've also been working on this really big, long entry thing, but it probably won't get posted for a while.
In any case, I just wanted to drool publically on theToronto Comic Arts Festival, which has one of the best line-ups I've ever seen, and the events aren't too shabby, either...
I'm still undecided if I'll make it up for the show. I'll have to convince the wife that This Is Important And She Won't Be Forgiven If She Says No. Also, it's an eight hour drive.
If anyone has plans to go, let me know. At the very least, go check out what a comics festival can be.

<< Home