Too funny not to post...
If you're reading this, you probably know me. You know I love comics, and you know I love hip hop.
I know this is old, and obviously posted by someone using an alias, but whoever it is had me laughing. Courtesy of the Comics Journal message board thread on the "The Top Ten Cutest Comic Creators", "Mc 1nk STud":
Comix Federal Lyrics
MC Ink Stud feat. Skreentone
[intro]
Cause I’m the muthafuckin ink stud (Say what)
The muthafuckin ink stud (Say what say what)
[Chorus: repeat 2X]
I’m the king of comix fe-de-ral…
I slam dunk B.C. Nean-der-thals
You don’t have any cred-at-all
For shizzle my nizzle Ted-uh-Rall
[Verse 1 - Ink Stud]
Put your muthafuckin hands up
for the muthafuckin pen stud
I mean Ink stud,
Will you speak up,
You rap like fuckin Chris Ware,
Yeah – I ain’t afraid to diss Ware,
I could slap y’up with fists bare.
Kiss my ass, kiss your ass,
Y’fat like Garfield ‘cept too whack to diss Jon back,
And when I spit on tracks
I outnumber Johnny Ryan’s usage of shit/porn gags
Cause I rap with more color and tighter than them color HATEs’ layouts,
I whoop your dad’s ass before your mother’s mace sprays out,
I’m like Norman Bates spaced-out,
I rearrange faces till you can’t have your brother’s face made out,
Like it was drawn by Mary Fleener
If our rapidographs were phallic the lines you draw couldn’t get any thinner
[Chorus]
[Verse 2 - Ink Stud]
Don’t get autobio on me I’ll empty piss jars over your head,
I go puffy combs on your bitch without holsters and gats,
Punch her flat, give her Don Martin shoulders and necks,
Pound you Al Jaffee style, fold you in, then smolder your crack,
Your crew’s full of snitches, mine ain’t, we closer than that
My gang’s the usual idiots, we be mutual idiots,
We watch each other’s backs and their beef be my beef,
Swap and ink each other’s strips after penciling five leaves
Gimmie a deejay and a mic and watch my fans yowl,
Ugly girls flash their titties like they’d just seen Dan Clowes,
I pimp Dave Cooperesque fat chicks and watch their can bounce
On the dance floor – then hot mommas take their pants off
Annie Fanny type T&A liable to flaunt racks
Who are you, Chet Brown, still jerking off to porn mags?
Does your woody ache, Achewood, my nigga Onstad
and I be getting all the ladies, what were you, born fag? (scratching, beat stops)
And I ain’t homophobic if that’s an aspect you raising,
I respect chicks and gays as much as I show respect to Dave Sim
(Beat resumes)
(Everbody dance like there’s ass in your pants!) x 4
[Chorus]
[Verse 3 - Skreentone]
(Imitating Kung-Fu master)
See, difference between bad glock and good glock ey,
Is two-shots-eay (each) at a Moose cock-hey,
And Reggie and Midge get to screw all day
Put on mei (my)
Woodstock-shaped
bling-blings and the ladies think I’m hunky,
I’m oversexed, punk, you spanking the monkey, a sock over your monkey,
sock-monkey-versus-robot, Ho-bots, love machines young and robust,
combust when fondled by nerds who think sci-fi funky niiiiice.
They should read artcomics like bye bye chunky riiiiice
And blankets – for security or otherwise
So everyone in the house, the lass or the gents…
Everyone dance like there’s ass in your pants.
(Everbody dance like there’s ass in your pants!) x 4
[Chorus]
That made my afternoon.

<< Home