I'm going to stay positive, dammit
Nothing like coming back from a long weekend to utter chaos and disaster at work. For now, I’m going to try to accentuate the positive, but I know how futile this positive-thinking shit can be. Still, I’d like to try to nip it in the bud before I start ranting like someone discredited or violated my favorite superhero.
However, I’m to cranky to be nice right now. So, instead, what I’ll do is link and mention things that are making me happy. Yes, lazy cop out, and one that doesn’t really support my goal of writing something everyday.
First, I’ve got to say that I’ve been reading more blogs since I started blogging (surprise, surprise), and was happy to discover Mae Mai. Jon’s blog is the kind of thing I hope this blog ends up being once it gets going– he’s not limited to any specific agenda, and our interests seem to parallel somewhat.
Second, I began preparing for the GRE's after my less-than-stellar diagnostic test, and things are going better than I anticipated (so far), so that’s a bit of a worry off my back (especially since, if I can get into graduate school, I can leave the television world far, far behind).
Third, a cute polar bear scene:
And that’s all I’ve got.
Don’t be surprised if, by the close of business today, I end up aping Ken Lowery and do a RAGEFUCK POST RATING.

<< Home