Thursday, June 23, 2005

Taking requests.

First of all, I apologize to whoever reads this for not updating more regularly as of late. My wife is currently taking a critical care course at a local hospital for her nursing stuff, which means she's free the same hours I am during the evening. That, coupled with sudden, unexpected craziness at work has put a limit on my productivity in terms of blogging/interviewing/reviewing/etc. On top of that, I haven't bought many comics (aside from my MoCCA trip) in over a month, and I'm not likely to buy any more until I get paid at the end of next week. Excuses suck, I know, and I don't think there is anyone really dying for me to post something, but I still feel kind of bad about the whole thing, you know.

So, instead of just letting this blog wait for things to ease up for me, I'm opening the floor like Kevin has done in the past. Ask me something--anything--and I'll try to answer it as best I can. Of course, it tends to be charming and funny when he does it, but I fear me doing it runs the risk of seeming egotistical or whatever. So, go ahead--ask something if you feel like it. It doesn't have to be comics, but I figure that's probably the best frame of reference for people reading this. I'll probably stop taking questions at about 5PM EST tomorrow, give or take.

|