Looking at supervillains, this time, but from a different angle.
There have been times when I've contemplated running up a credit card or something to buy some Jack Kirby original art. I mean, it doesn't have to be an "important" page for it to be a gorgeous page--that is, if you like Kirby.
Me, I like Kirby a whole lot. His character designs still bring out fond memories of reprint comics and that Kirby krackle.
But for $51 (at the time I'm posting this) a different kind of Kirby crack-le can be had (if it's actually Kirby art).
My new most favoritest Ebay auction ever:
JACK KIRBY ORIGINAL PENCIL ARTWORK - DARKSEID'S BUTT!
First off, this is a wonderfully rendered back shot of Darkseid that was done by Jack Kirby probably as a design drawing for the Super Powers toys back in the early 1980's. And as such, it's a drawing of Darkseid from the rear. The image area is approximately 10 X 16 and the artwork is signed by Jack Kirby in the lower right. An excellent example of the King's pencils and the perfect piece for any Darkseid fan! It's certainly an angle you rarely get to see! What's it worth? I'm starting the bidding at just $ 1.00 with NO RESERVE. Whatever it sells for is what it sells for! Good luck! High Bidder pays $ 10.00 shipping and insurance in the US. PayPal and Money orders only for this item. Thanks for checking out my auction.

<< Home