Free to a good home: STREET ANGEL (and other stuff)
Well, it turns out that I wasn't able to pick up my comics Friday - the store was closed due to illness. Really, though, it doesn't bother me. Instead, I spent the weekend being productive. I cleaned our place from top to bottom and spent some time with the dogs. The only downtime I had was spent watching Joan of Arcadia Friday night. Like David, I'm oddly fond of the show. I never would have thought it would be the kind of show I'd watch, what with the god stuff and all, but there's something about it. Even when it gets formulaic, maudlin or preachy, I'm still drawn to it. This week, though. Wow. All I can say is "zombie musical," which means the zombie craze might be dead.
So, I still can't talk comics. I had planned on writing about the Marvel commercials, some advertising-related columns, and the FCC this weekend, but I didn't get to it.
However, Alan David Doane can talk comics. He can give them away, too. If you haven't read Street Angel, here's your chance to get a whole bunch of Street Angel swag, including some original art for the grand prize winner.

<< Home